We’ve heard plenty of excuses before–people just don’t want to ride the bus. And as transit riders, we understand your pain, too.
In Helsinki, Finland, they have come out with a new bus program called Kutsuplus, and it essentially does all of the things that you complain about regarding your bus commute.
6 AWESOME THINGS ABOUT KUTSUPLUS
1. It’s a personal service as opposed a set schedule with set routes.
2. You can install an app that lets you set your pickup and drop-off location.
3. It’s much more inexpensive than similar services we have here in the United States because it’s a bus, not a cab or a black car like they use for Uber.
4. It’s calculated the same way taxis calculate fees, per kilometer or mile. Which actually makes a lot of sense, and can ultimately save you money.
5. There’s space available for your bike, your stroller, etc.
That feeling when you can stretch out your legs. ^^ Yep.
6. Free WiFi.
Thoughts/opinions/questions/ideas? Share them with us below!