There are plenty of cities in the United States nowadays that do have bike share systems. Sure, they’re not necessarily as used as other cities, but WE HAVE THEM. PROGRESS.
But, of course, there are the people that aren’t familiar with their own bike share systems (ahem, Atlanta), and hey let’s face it…some people are just more comfortable with using their own bikes.
So what if we told you that there is a much more convenient way to bike share? And all you need is a little device?
Introducing Bitlock, “the world’s first keyless bike lock”.
Here are a few reasons WHY YOU NEED THIS.
1. All you need to unlock it is an app on your phone.
2. So…you don’t have to remember a code anymore.
3. It’s faster to unlock because it’s all electronic.
4. You can share your bike using the app with your friends when your friend needs a bike.
See that? True friendship.
5. Hence…automatic, personal bike-sharing system!
All the love.
6. Although it’s made for bikes…you can virtually use it on any item you have.
That just about sums it up. Would you get this for yourself? Share your thoughts with us in a comment below!